Told you we would have the goods! As Fashions Night Out rolls into Dublin on September 8th - we have all the juicy details about what you can expect!!!
Brown Thomas Dublin are kicking off the party at 6 and you can expect the following :
- Celebrity look alikes in the shape of Anna Wintour and Karl Lagerfeld
- Celebrities who will be dropping in to sample the fashionable delights!
- You can become a Vogue cover star for the night and take home a copy of the photoshoot for you and your family. Top stylist Sinnead Keanan will be there to style you for your shoot!
- International make-up artists will be visiting to bring you a whole host of treats, tips and tricks to have you looking your best!
- MAC are hosting a MAC-me over event where you can come and try out all the latest in MAC make-up wizardery!
- Tom Ford will also be arriving in Brown Thomas in the beauty hall - SCREAM!
- Russ and Vicki - two Soho ladies will be giving high heel masterclass in the Shoe department!
- Irish designers Louise Kennedy and Pauric Sweeney will be visiting
- Fashion shows showcasing thepieces for AW 2011
- Djs Chewy, Michelle Doherty and Mo Kelly will be playing some tunes for us on the night as well
- Jazz trios
- Mixologist Paul Lambert will be mixing up some cocktails in the Waterford Crystal Bar!
- BT are also running a sleepover competition where you and a friend can win a night in one of the cities most fashion forward hotels!
BT2 will see MTV Dj Laura Whittmore take to the decks while top stylists will be on hand to help you work AW 2011!!! also enjoy a fashion-frappichino from Starbucks which has been specially created for the nite in question!
- I will also be there myself with my team so do come up and say hi! We are friendly!!!!